LEVEL 4 | ACTIVE
- MY FITNESS LEVEL … Fitness is central to my life. I ride my bike regularly on a weekly basis and am comfortable with rides of 2 hours or more at a relatively strong pace.
- I’M LOOKING FORWARD FOR … All terrain, with hills and some moderate mountain passes that I can brag about. I like getting some speed on moderate descents.
- I’D LIKE TO RIDE … Around 3-4 hours. I can ride about 70 km, and up to 110 km on a long day.
- MY CLIMBING ABILITIES … Hills, mountains, and everything in between. Around 1000 m of climbing, to 2000 m on a hard day.
- MTB TRIPS … I am comfortable on 4-7 hour rides at a moderate pace, of 20-30 km in length with numerous technical climbs and descents throughout. I exercise at least 4 days a week. I have been mountain biking for at least two years and am able to control my speed and direction on moderately steep and technical singletrack trails. I am comfortable descending on loose or uneven terrain, including rocks, gravel, tree roots and small drops.