LEVEL 3 | RECREATIONAL
- MY FITNESS LEVEL … I ride my bike on a regular basis either for fitness, to commute to work, or just for fun. I enjoy an active lifestyle with an occasional physical challenge.
- I’M LOOKING FORWARD FOR … Rolling terrain with some bigger hills that are challenging. I feel great after reaching the top.
- I’D LIKE TO RIDE … Around 2-3 hours each day. I can ride about 50 km, and up to 80 km on a long day.
- MY CLIMBING ABILITIES … Steep rollers and short mountains, but with a few breaks in between. About 600 m of climbing.
- MTB TRIPS … I am comfortable on 3-5 hour rides at a moderate pace, of 12 -24 km in length with a few short anaerobic climbs throughout. I get out for exercise about 3 days a week. I have some experience riding trails or off road terrain and have been mountain biking for at least one year. I can control my bike speed and direction on smooth trails and moderately uneven terrain, but often walk my bike when things get rocky or rooty.