LEVEL 5 | AVID
- MY FITNESS LEVEL … I ride my bike an average of 160 km per week and enjoy a fast pace for an extended period of time. I love to train, improve, and maybe even race my friends.
- I’M LOOKING FORWARD FOR … All terrain, with hills and big mountain passes. Steep technical descents are fun and I enjoy a challenge.
- I’D LIKE TO RIDE … Around 4-5 hours. I can ride about 100 km, and up to 180 km on a long day.
- MY CLIMBING ABILITIES … There’s no hill too long or steep. Around 1500 m of climbing, to 4000 m on a hard day.
- MTB TRIPS … I am comfortable on 5-plus hour rides at a fast pace of 30 -50 km in length with long technical climbs and descents. I exercise 5 or more days per week and consider myself very physically fit. I am a strong rider who has been mountain biking for 5 or more years and am comfortable climbing and descending steep, technical and exposed terrain that includes rocks, tree roots, primitive trail surfaces, tight switchbacks, short drops and jumps.